Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

More Hives!


No not me silly! Thank goodness. Hopefully no more rashes for now. Waiting on the call from the allergist for an appointment. These hives are on the side of our house. BEE HIVES! Well not exactly hives but more like a honeycomb. Earlier in the summer I missed telling you all about the CARPENTER BEES that were drilling holes on our front and back porch. We had to call the exterminator to have him spray stuff in the nests that they built in the wood to kill them. Luckily they dont have stingers so we learnt except for the queen bee. They were just scary, black, ugly big fat insects. Now these bees on the side of our house are very different. Yellow and black striped like regular bees. Daddy is going to hose off the honeycomb today. Wonder if we could make honey from it? Mmmmm!

Comments:
What a horrible sight!! Giving me goose bumps. Can you tell your mammy to take this photo down please? I can't enter your blog if I've to look at it every time!! I'm serious!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?