Monday, August 28, 2006
I Saw Her Standing There!


"I saw her standing there", the Beatles sing. This is what Mammy sang to Daddy on the weekend. Actually it was Auntie Anita who saw it first but Mammy too much in a hurry to get out of the house for a wedding to have heard what Auntie Anita was telling her. I showed off to them all this weekend. First pulling up to kneel at the crib and then pulling to stand. Here in the photos Mammy and Daddy demonstrate how I can stand at the crib. It wasnt the actual event. When they saw me standing they immediately determined how much a danger I was to myself and adjusted the mattress on the bed down a level. This was around 8 pm last night and they were in a hurry to get me to sleep so they forgot to catch me in "real" action. Mammy says that PULLING TO STAND IS A 10 MONTH MILESTONE!!! I am a bit ahead of the game you see. My balance isnt so good so after standing for a bit I usually fall but I am eager to learn.
Comments:
<< Home
You're amazing!! I couldn't believe it when your mammy told me last night, staying awake all night thinking how that could be possible. Now seeing is believing. I'm so proud that I have to show you off to my friends.
My friends said the railing doesn't seem to be high enough. You could tip over like your mammmy did once, so be careful!!
Post a Comment
<< Home

