Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

On the way home-start of a new beginning

The following day we came back to Toronto on the plane. Since Mammy and Daddy borrowed the book from Auntie Cathy a miracle began to unfold. Please be patient and let me tell the story. On the plane this time we could not get the bulk head as someone had already booked it. The guy by the window was very nice and let us have his seat but the nasty woman who had booked the aisle seat would not. She said she was business class and had already been bumped down. What are we? Chopped liver? So Mammy sat with me in the bulk head row where there was some room to stand in case I started to fuss and so she wouldnt have to walk up and down the aisles with me. Daddy sat in the row behind with the guy who spared us the seat. Despite their worries, somehow I fell asleep almost the whole way home. Almost the entire 4 hours and I didnt have too much trouble sleeping when I got home. Well it wasnt easy but it wasnt that difficult. While I slept they both read the book about sleeping habits for children. Sleep training was about to begin!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?