Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

House of the Pink Elephant


It was so nice to visit Auntie Lica and Uncle Tim at their beautiful downtown condo. As you can see there are lots of windows to look out of and so clearly you can see the mountains and water of English Bay. Smashing place, really! Now, the pink elephant is behind Uncle Tim on the window and I asked about the significance of this. Actually Mammy beat me to it but I was going to ask. She asked if it was to prevent birds from flying into their big windows but they said "no, that it is a beer". Whats a beer? Guess it must be a grown-up thing. Whatever it is, it must be cute cause that pink elephant sure is. I had brought along my favorite toy which was the dog that Uncle Tim and Auntie Lica gave me. Just wait, let me go get a picture with it to put on my blog.

After the visit to the condo, we all went for a lovely walk along english bay in the fabulous Vancouver weather and I had a nice nap in the stroller.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?