Monday, May 19, 2008

 

Goofing around Victoria Day weekend






Baba really lets me get in his face. Here are some photos of him trying to prove it. He doesnt protest at all.

I also like to imitate Baba on the phone. Whenever he is on his cell phone, I also "talk" on my phone and I always finish by saying "ok bye" repeatedly. Mammy thinks its funny. Today they caught me talking on my cell phone while riding my tricycle. Yup, I am developing some bad women habits already.

This weekend I also had my first live theatre experience. You see I am right into the show and paying attention intensely. It was a comedy of two people. Baba thought it was cheesy but I thought it was quite funny and I even told him so.

Otherwise for this victoria day weekend, I dont have much to report. all the stores were closed today and Baba missed taking pics of the fireworks because I was scared awake by some neighbors who had started some fireworks early in the evening. We went to the garden center and they missed a total kodak moment when they found me sitting on some bags of no-name cow manure. Yup I was able to identify the cows and the sounds "moo!" that they make. Too bad Baba forgot his camera.

He did however get some good pics of me and Didi just chilln' in the rocking chair. My brother is quite a cutie!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?