Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Out for lunch: A perfect score of 10


This weekend we went out for lunch with Porpor for her belated Bday. You see, our birthdays are all very close. I was born on the 24 and Porpor on the 26th. We got to celebrate mine but not hers. And ofcourse DiDi is on the 18th. Baba once said that it was going to be a long time before I got to eat out again because of my bad behavior but since boot camp I have been doing much better and they decided to chance it. Didi was a superstar and stayed quiet during the whole lunch in the car seat and I was a perfect 10 according to Mammy. I was able to sit for a full 1.5 hr without fussing and ate well. The buffet was delicious and I particularly enjoyed the Thai beef salad and fresh waffles. At the end Kau Mo gave me a lollipop treat! I made myself very sticky!
