Tuesday, April 29, 2008

 

My ballet class







As I mentioned before, I have been participating in some ballet lessons. I am getting better at following instructions but still very distracted. Mammy says that I am quite good at following rhythm of music and can tap an instrument like two sticks together in-time to the music. We have learned how to mime, dance on our tippy toes (demi-pointe), dance with our arms, march and learn to listen carefully to music. There is so much to learn and our teacher talks so FAST! Mammy says that she can hardly keep up to her and doesnt know how the kids should be able to either. As an aside, there are 4 Maddys in this small class of 10 kids. 3 Madelines and 1 Madison. Pretty confusing when the parents call out our names!

Comments:
It seems you are getting the hang of it. How I wish I could be there to see you dance.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?