Saturday, April 26, 2008

 

About my DiDi

Sorry no new pictures. DiDi really likes to sleep. He is either crying to try to get to sleep or sleeping. He sometimes sleeps in his bassinet, on the bed or in the swing. We hardly see the whites of his eyes. Currently he is sleeping in the baby bjorn. He enjoys sleeping with Mammy carrying him Daddy thinks that he is a crybaby. Mammy says that he cries about more things like his diaper being wet or dirty or needing to be burped. He does take in a lot of air when drinking milk and is a bit of a messy eater. He just gets milk everywhere. He splashes milk on Mammy's face. How this is possible since is nursed is beyond me. He is growing well though. Recently he had his one month doctor's check-up and and is now more than 9.5lbs almost 10lbs and has grown 5cm since his one week check-up. I think that he is now 56cm. He is a growing boy. I enjoy patting him to sleep and helping Mammy get his "things", like bringing over the soother or blanket for him. Mammy says that I have been very helpful. Beyond this, there is not much to update as, Didi is still mostly sleeping, eating, burping or dirtying his diaper. I hope I can really play with him soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?