Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

PROVE IT!

No I am not talking about the new statin trial. Hee Hee. Never mind if you dont get it. Inside joke between me and Mammy. This is about my standing demonstration for those who have doubted my skill and expertise. Here I am to PROVE IT TO YOU ALL! Mammy caught me in the act this time. Now remember those of you who are watching at home, this is not to be attempted without supervision. This is intended only for demonstration purposes only! It is dangerous for other children to attempt this act without skill and training. So I plead with you, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME WITH YOUR CHILDREN! You first see me kneeling at the crib trying to pull my toys down. That is just the warm up act. Then you see me standing in my second video. Observe the superior stance that I take widening my gait for balance. ENJOY THE DEMO!


Comments:
So bad it's Sunday, your mammy told me about the new postings, so I rushed home right after my facial. But it's so frustrating trying to watch your video clips at home, I should have retired my 8 year old DELL, also I'm stil using dial-up, its so slow and the sound is gone!! I'll have to watch your videos again at work tomorrow, can't wait.
 
It took my dell half an hour to load all the clips, now I can see (but can't hear) it over and over and over again. You are so amazing, I can see your mammy's stamina and determination in you (probably your daddy too, but I only have knowledge of your mammy's growing years).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?