Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Demo I: Standing in Crib

In this video, Auntie Anita was trying to demonstrate to Mammy how she found me standing in the crib one day. I was holding on to both sides of the railing in the corner and trying to reach for the mobile. Remember now, as in the previous standing pictures this was just the demo not the real thing. She told Mammy that one moment I was kneeling at the crib hanging on to the railing and the next minute I pulled to stand on my own. Here in the video, Auntie Anita propped me up to show to Mammy that I could find the railing on my own to stand and balance. Hopefully they will be able to "catch me in the act" the next time and not have me stage a performance.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?