Saturday, September 02, 2006
Allergy Alert: An Update

It is true. I have an allergy. Yup, I hear its rare but I'm allergic to cows milk protein. I dont think I need the allergist to prove it. Yesterday right before Daddy left for golfing, I spilled his cereal on the floor. Next thing I knew everyone was examining my face. That is when Mammy said, "Perhapes she splashed some milk on her face". Later that same day when Uncle Ron and Louie were here Mammy did an experiment. She dabbed a drop of milk on my face. And voila! Instantly I got a wheal (rash) where the milk was. That is how sensitive I am! So now I am on the hypoallergenic formula mixed 50:50 with EBM (expressed breast milk for those of you who dont know the lingo). The adults have tried the formula and says it tastes gross. But I guess I have no choice. Should have gotten some before and after photos of the experiment. I have also been trying some congee (essentially rice boiled down to a paste). Not too tasty. Auntie Anita has also been trying me on some aeroroot cookies. Mmmm.... now that is quite fun to eat. I need some serious supervision for that since I can really "bite off more than I can chew". No pun intended.
