Sunday, January 17, 2010

 

Update





Happy New Year to you all! Recently or rather it has been a few months now, I have lost my nap. Mammy and Baba initially thought that it was just on the weekends that I refused to nap but they realize now that if I do nap, I dont go to sleep at 8pm. It is sometimes difficult because I get so tired at school that I just want to crump at around 4pm when I get home from school. Like today, I had a nap in the car and even at 10pm I am not sleepy.

Didi has been doing just about the same too. Getting more demanding but not knowing too many more words has made life frustrating for him and for us because we have no idea what he wants sometimes....So he pinches and bites, mostly me and sometimes Baba. Mammy is fortunate because he has never inflicted pain on her or maybe because she always gives in to him.

I have moved on to room 3 which is a blend of junior kindergarten and senior kindergarten. Mammy and Baba are not sure yet whether it was a good idea. I still have to do junior kindergarten but it was because they had room for another child and they wanted to make room for a new kid in the preschool room. That means that on a daily basis I am with 4 and 5 year old children and some of them are close to 6 years old. Mammy is worried that I am socially not ready and being one kid who joins in the middle of the year is somewhat difficult. The room is much bigger and there are fewer teachers to kids...Given all the circumstances, at least I am not crying everyday nor refusing to go to school. I do miss Inga and the other children in room 2.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?