Thursday, April 09, 2009

 

Getting ready for Eva's party




The weekend before, Mammy had been away again and Baba took me and Didi to Eva's and Tim's birthday party. It was a princess and dragon theme. Eva is a friend of mine from school. There were other friends there but I was really shy and clung on to Baba's leg. Sucked my thumb ofcourse. I have become quite unsocial and shy these days compared to just a year ago. My friends came up to give me a hug and Baba said that I treated them like strangers. Mammy and Baba had bought me a beautiful dress for the party that showed off at home. I even picked up a flower and danced with it with flair. I can be so different sometimes under different circumstances.

We got a great loot bag including a piggy bank that I really enjoyed painting with Mammy. I hope she will pick up some more stuff for me to paint.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?