Thursday, April 09, 2009
Mammy, this is our weekend
This past weekend Yehyeh and MaMa came to help Baba take Lucas to his swimming lesson and me to my ballet lesson. Mammy was at work this weekend. Ofcourse they wouldnt allow anyone to take pictures and in fact only the children were allowed in the room for the ballet lesson. Let's say that I didnt have as good a time doing ballet as I do dancing at home...I am not sure the teacher is going to let me stay because I am not participating but mostly sucking my thumb. Lucas really liked his swimming lesson and we are both going again on saturday. Our lessons overlap a bit so we all have to split up. On Sunday I had my first swimming lesson in a long time. I still love to swim. The teacher has 5 children and we all stand on a platform in the water. However, I walked right off but I wasnt scared. Daddy jumped up in fright as he saw my head go under water but the teacher caught me quickly and I wasnt afraid. The weather was also nice and we went to the park. Lucas' virtual first experience at the park. His second time on the swing and first time on the slide. I have grown quite a bit since the fall and with these pictures, Baba realized how much taller I am and I dont quite fit the baby swings anymore. I couldnt get myself quite as high as I wished and next time they are going to teach me to use the big kids swings.
