Thursday, December 25, 2008

 

Merry Christmas!




This year for Christmas I went on a trip with my baby. We took the stroller and I had on my new coat from Olivia, Sarah, KuMa, and Uncle Mike that I got for Christmas, my passport (a card from Kaufu, Kaumo) that Baba stamped as I went through customs and ofcourse my sunglasses. When asked if my trip was for pleasure or business, I replied "pleasure!".

anyways we had a terrific day. Presents, gifts from Santa, gifts from the family and delicious homemade waffles for breakfast and duck for dinner. Yummy! Actually I only had 2 corn on the cob but I hear the duck and fixings were delicous too. We enjoyed the company of a lot of family today. We are so lucky indeed!

Christmas eve KuMa made a beautiful dinner of lamb chops and cornish hen (the Cornish hen was developed in the late 1950s in California by a French immigrant; the 'Cornish' part of the name is derived from the most common bird grown and sold in this manner, a cross of the Cornish and Plymouth Rock breeds.) We had some homemade christmas cookies and apple crisp for dessert and during the day we decorated together with Sarah and Olivia my first ginerbread house.

Mammy and Baba and I made chocolates this year for the whole extended family. Rice crispes with peanut butter and peanuts dipped in chocolate. A bit reminicent of turtles, Oh henry, sweet marie and wonderbar. We also made shortbread cookies and I was a good helper in rolling them into balls.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?