Tuesday, December 16, 2008

 

Christmas lights


Our christmas lights are finally up and we have a small tree that is still very nice. Since we are worried about Didi causing trouble, we couldnt have a real tree this year. But that is ok just as long as there are still presents under the tree. We got a few presents already and I opened one today by "accident". It was a nice doll from Cheche's friend Glen. I am really enjoying it a lot, though I guess I shouda waited for christmas. Thanks for the gift! We also have some nice garland on the banister and Didi has already eaten some by accident. Mammy and Daddy should get Didi some more toys so that he doesnt try to get into trouble so often.

Comments:
ooops!! sorry i haven't sent you a present, i'll bring them when i come. i promise i'll send you a present next year so you can place it under the tree.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?