Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

Hyper wrestling before bedtime




Mammy says "Calm down! It is time for quiet play. No more wrestling." But Baba and I were having too much fun to listen. I love to climb over him, body slam him, and roll right over him. I think he enjoys it too. But then I realized how tired I was and I got pretty cranky. Crying and throwing diapers all over the room. Baba just laughed and Mammy tried to calm me down with some singing. My favorite song "The wheels on the bus" I love to do the actions and I dont care who sings it. Baba thinks that Mammy sings it off key. Anyways after I calmed down, they read me some stories and I went straight to bed pretty easily. I know I am a good girl after all!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?