Sunday, March 02, 2008

 

My favorite movie




Over the last few months I have learned to develop a few preferences and a few favorites...For example, I love my Alice in Wonderland movie in Cantonese. Mammy and Daddy know that if the put that movie on, I am bound to sit down and stay quiet for a little while. Actually I get quite fixated on the T.V. I love books and I love to read. I love to learn new words from picture books, especially if they are things that I can recognize in real life. One good example is my favorite book, Goodnight Moon. I like being able to recognize the real moon and stars and I like to identify the mouse that is found in different spots on the various pages. I enjoy eating rice but not bread and I favor Chinese food to other types. I dont really eat well when I am not at home regardless of the food and I think it is because I am just too excited to have an appetite. I have a favortie bunny that I take to bed that helps me to sleep. His name is Money Bunny. Baba will have to get a picture of him sometime.
Here are a few pictures of me intensely watching my favorite show.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?