Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Thank-you! Thank-you! I love it! It is beautiful!




Today the postman came and to my surprise a package came for me from Porpor. I held it in my hands and tried to guess what it was. It was soft. Mmmm...is it a stuffed toy? They helped me open it and WOW it was a sweater knitted by Porpor! With a Hat! There were also some hair clips. Just what I needed for my growing hair. I tried it on right away! And here I am in it. What do you think...am I gorgeous!?
Comments:
<< Home
You look lovely in it though it's oversized. My friend Angela already guessed that it would be too big for you. Anyway, it's better be bigger at least I know you'll grow into it soon.
The hair pins look beautiful on you.
All my friends said you've grown fast, more and more like a little girl every time they check your blog.
The hair pins look beautiful on you.
All my friends said you've grown fast, more and more like a little girl every time they check your blog.
Oh, one more story about your sweater, do you like the buttons? It took me the whole sunday afternoon searching everywhere for them. In the old days, there were button and yarn stores everywhere, now only a few left. I think only Japanese still do knitting, because most of the patterns sell here are in Japanese, very few in English.
Post a Comment
<< Home


