Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Power water play









One day, the previous weekend, we went to a nearby water park. After spending a considerable period of time getting ready, packing our towels and snacks we were out of the house. Got to the park in no time but spent a good 10 min looking for parking. Then I needed to take a pee break. So off we went from the car to a coffee shop. After purchasing some water and taking the pee break, we walked a short distance to the waterpark. Powerful jets sprayed from the flowers and frog. But I was not so interested to the disappointment of Mammy and Baba after all the work of getting there. I was interested in the grapes and spent most of the time eating and eating. I just seem to not like splashing water outdoors. And I found it cold and didnt like getting wet. I picked wild flowers instead. Didi however had an excellent time. He also loves to hold a ziplock bag, carrying and eating his snacks but also collecting rocks and other junk in the bag. Very useful.
