Thursday, October 09, 2008
A Day with Ila
Many weeks past now, we had the opportunity of spending a day with some friends that we hadnt seen in a long time. Ila, Uncle Paul, Auntie Grace met us at a park. Since we live so far from each other, it is hard to arrange a time to play together but we sure had a lot of fun that day. We rode on a train, shared some picnic food and played at the castle. I sure hope that we can see them again soon. I really do like Ila! We sure did run around a lot that day!
Comments:
<< Home
I enjoy these good pictures of you in action. You've grown a lot since I last saw you. Ila used to look bigger and taller than you, now you two look not much different in size.
Post a Comment
<< Home

