Monday, August 04, 2008
Family Fun




This weekend we spent some good times with Cousin Olivia and Sarah and our Aunt May and Uncle Mike. We went to a chalk festival, the local playground and the childrens museum. At times Didi needed to go back to his old ways of napping all surrounded by pillows instead of being in the playpen. He looks really cozy. Cousin Olivia and Sarah really took good care of me all weekend. Boy it was hard work for them. It was nice to have all the family including Yehyeh and Mamma. Generally I was good but sometimes Mammy and Baba had to teach me to share and not be selfish. These last few weeks I have been very possessive of all my things. A lot of which is not mine anyways. I have a bad habit of snatching from others which I am learning not to do. Its tough being a kid you know. There is so much to learn.

