Tuesday, July 22, 2008

 

Uncle colin's B Day







Happy B day Great Uncle Colin! We all enjoyed a great outdoor pool party at my second cousin's Damon's house though there was a great thunderstorm. A lot of preparation and thought went into the planning and anticipation of this party and the weather nearly spoiled it all. The rain stopped just in time for dinner. We all enjoyed a dip in the pool after dinner. The water was warm though it was already dark out. I loved jumping in the pool with Baba catching me. Yes I am a little daredevil. A couple of times I was probably under water for about 3 seconds since Baba couldn't see me properly without his glasses. But I always came up with a smile. I think it surprised everyone how brave I was. I loved playing with cousin Olivia and Sara who also helped me out with getting my dinner and looking after me all evening. See the great picture of cousin Vicky with my handsome Didi. Cousin Damon, can I come over again to the pool please?

Comments:
Daddy Dan looks like he has been working out! Oh, am I supposed to be looking at the kids?? LOL
Anonymous (AKA Rebecca)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?