Wednesday, October 31, 2007
On with the Show!
So I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Door to door, ring the door bell, wait, someone comes, tells me how cute I am, I hand them my bag and get a loot! Then on with the next house. I am telling you...I got pretty efficient. I even managed to learn to say Trick or Treat! Can you believe that!
Comments:
<< Home
Funny how quickly they pick up on the concept of "trick or treat" and candy!
She looks so cute in both outfits. I'm sure she had a blast. Probably as much fun as mommy and daddy had getting her ready and taking her out!
Post a Comment
She looks so cute in both outfits. I'm sure she had a blast. Probably as much fun as mommy and daddy had getting her ready and taking her out!
<< Home

