Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Kaufu's graduation









We have travelled all this way to go to Kaufu's graduation. He is now officially a medical doctor! We are very proud and all the family went to the graduation. Gong-gong (kaufu's Daddy) couldnt make it cause he was caught in traffic but there was Ti-Po and Porpor, Auntie Tiffany, Uncle Dom and Mammy ofcourse. Ti-Gong cheered from home. Since the plane ride I have been very restless and tired but too excited to sleep properly and nap. I barely made it through that part of the ceremony where Kaufu was "hooded" but I and Mammy cheered and yelled from the top row of the balcony section where all the other kids were. Then because I was so restless Mammy brought me down to the foyer where I chased and terrorized all the other children who couldnt sit through the speeches. I even tried to grab a cookie from the grasp of a two year old child . Her Mammy was kind enough to give me a cookie of my own. Then when the ceremony was over we took a few quick pictures outside and went home. I fell asleep in the car ofcourse. Congratulations Kaufu!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?