Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Baby and toddler party








I got to go to a party hosted by Auntie Juliet and uncle David! There were lots of kids my age and tons of toys to play with. I received a lot of gifts from all the aunties and uncles! Thank you very much, I like them a whole lot! I was a bit shy at the party and stuck on to my Mammy's leg. Many of the other kids were older than I and they could walk and run. I wish I could join them, but I'm not quite there yet. I enjoyed playing with Karis. I especially liked taking her soother, even though I don't much like my own. Somehow, other kids soothers taste better than mine!?
At one point, Ingrid sat right on top of me! I wasn't hurt at all, and her mommy said that Ingrid did that to show me that she likes me! I like her too and can't wait until I can walk around just like her! Thanks again for having us over, we all had fun!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?