Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Now I am really crawling!



They knew it wasn't going to be long as I'm a determined little girl. In June I started going through worming motions and would eventually move half a foot or so. By July I was consistently worming about. By August I was on my tummy lifting my head high with my arms and getting on my knees but I didn't quite know how to take steps with my hands so I would plant my face into the carpet each time I kicked with my legs. I'd end up moving forward but not without a mouthful of lint. Well, last week I learned how to move my hands in front of me and I officially began to crawl! Check me out.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
very good! did you see your mammy tricked you?
 
in that second video were you trying to get up almost? one of your legs was in the position almost.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?