Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Visit with Great Aunt and Uncle



My second cousins Nathan and Kevin along with their parents or my great aunt Evelyn and Uncle Herbert came to visit. Whats cool is that my birthday is March 24 followed by Nathan's on March 25 and Grandma Yang on March 26. You see I planned it this way so that everyone would remember my birthday! They all live in Edmonton and first went for a visit to Vancouver to visit my great grandma and grandpa. Soon I will be visiting with them too! I am so excited! Then they came here to help Nathan set up his apartment as he is going to start his Masters in Economics this august at the University of Toronto. Geez! He is so smart! And I am just learning to crawl. I am not even toilet trained yet! It will be so long before I can go to university! They all stayed for dinner and had some of their favorite Mexican buns for dessert! They brought me a toy rabbit in a box! So cute! Hopefully we can have Nathan over for a visit soon again. Great uncle Herbert said that Sebastian is fat. Mommy said that he wasnt. Mommy always defends sebastian's weight. But Great Uncle Herbert said that if everyone says that he is fat then he must be fat. I guess Great Uncle Herbert is right. Mommy, stop denying it. Face it! Sebastian is a fat cat!

Comments:
I think Sebas is pleasently plump - cuddly, now that Herb mentioned it may be he should go for a health check just to play safe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?